Our Agents are Special People
Seniors transitioning to a new home have needs beyond those of a typical client. Agents at Presto are there to help guide them through that transition while maximizing the sale price of their existing home.
Helping seniors and their families with a life-changing move provides a great feeling of fulfillment. While facilitating an advantageous move, you can be a calming influence before, during, and after the process.
At Presto, we see many seniors who are forced to downsize for reasons of health, economics, and reduced mobility, often with no one around to help them. What’s more, moving from their long-time homes can be an experience fraught with confusion, sadness, and extreme uncertainty about the future. It all adds up to a growing opportunity for compassionate realtors interested in teaming up with Presto to help seniors move forward.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) or the ability and willingness to earn the designation within your first four months with us.
- Compassion for your clients and a strong desire to serve them.
- The ability to manage multi-step projects with changing timelines.
- The ability and desire to be a calming influence to your client before, during, and after the process.
- A proactive mindset to help your clients solve problems and connect them to resources within the senior service community.