Our Real Estate Agents Are Special People
Seniors transitioning to a new home have needs beyond those of a typical client. Agents at PRESTO® are there to help guide them through that transition while maximizing the sale price of their existing home.
Helping seniors and their families with a life-changing move provides a great feeling of fulfillment. While facilitating an advantageous move, you can be a calming influence before, during, and after the process.
At PRESTO®, we see many seniors who are forced to downsize for reasons of health, economics, and reduced mobility, often with no one around to help them. What’s more, moving from their long-time homes can be an experience fraught with confusion, sadness, and extreme uncertainty about the future. It all adds up to a growing opportunity for compassionate realtors interested in teaming up with PRESTO® to help seniors move forward.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) or the ability and willingness to earn the designation within your first four months with us.
- Compassion for your clients and a strong desire to serve them.
- The ability to manage multi-step projects with changing timelines.
- The ability and desire to be a calming influence to your client before, during, and after the process.
- A proactive mindset to help your clients solve problems and connect them to resources within the senior service community.
About Presto Real Estate, Senior Moving Services:
Overwhelmed by your upcoming move? Get worry-free guidance of all steps and every task of a living transition, move, or downsizing. Our one-stop, 7-in-1 Relocation Service flexes to the needs of each senior and their families — with customized bundles using local expertise. From packing to moving, staging to selling, trust the award-winning Presto Process TM. It’s practically magic.