Join Our Team
PRESTO® is looking for great agents to grow with!
Are YOU one of them?
Join our fast-growing brokerage and share in the success of our full-service model!
- Focus on one of the fastest growing demographics in real estate with our proven methodology.
- Be fulfilled by helping people at a very critical time in their lives.
- Benefit from our proven methods and large, growing referral network to establish yourself as an expert in the field.
The PRESTO® Difference
PRESTO® seeks to become the best and most trusted solution for people needing more than just the sale of their home as they transition from their current home to a new residence. We provide one contact for the entire process of moving, resettling, and selling a home.
At PRESTO®, we help many seniors who are forced to downsize for reasons of health, economics, and reduced mobility, often with no one around to help them. What's more, moving from their long-time homes can be an experience fraught with confusion, sadness, and extreme uncertainty about the future.
It all adds up to a growing opportunity for compassionate Realtors interested in teaming up with Presto to help seniors move forward.
If being part of something bigger intrigues you and you're looking to expand your market and income potential, then we want you!
The PRESTO® Real Estate Agent
Seniors transitioning to a new home have needs beyond those of a typical client. Agents at Presto are there to help guide them through that transition while maximizing the sale price of their existing home.
At PRESTO® Real Estate Services, you'll benefit from our proven methods and a large, growing referral network to establish yourself as an expert in the field. Seniors make up a fast-growing demographic, representing more than 25% of the U.S. population with over $2.3 trillion in disposable income. Seniors are a considerable economic force!
Helping seniors and their families with a life-changing move provides a great feeling of fulfillment. While facilitating an advantageous move, you can be a calming influence before, during, and after the process.
- SRES designation, or the ability and willingness to earn one within your first four months with us.
- Compassion for your clients and a strong desire to serve them.
- The ability to manage multi-step projects with changing timelines.
- The ability and desire to be a calming influence to your client before, during, and after the process.