Digital Millenium Copyright Act Compliance
Claims of Copyright Infringement Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it.
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
To submit notices of copyright issues
Notifications should be sent as follows:
100 High Street
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement. However, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counternotification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.
About Presto Real Estate, Senior Moving Services:
Overwhelmed by your upcoming move? Get worry-free guidance of all steps and every task of a living transition, move, or downsizing. Our one-stop, 7-in-1 Relocation Service flexes to the needs of each senior and their families — with customized bundles using local expertise. From packing to moving, staging to selling, trust the award-winning Presto Process TM. It’s practically magic.