With gift giving at a peak this time of year, we can often feel overwhelmed. Deciding on gifts for the seniors in our lives can be challenging. When our loved ones have no idea what they want, it can prove to be an even greater challenge.
Gift cards are often our default response. But it just is not the same when there is no package to open and no real element of joy from the receiver. Giving a gift that will be appreciated and well-used brings the giver as much joy as the receiver.
As we grow older, our physical needs change. There are many devices and gadgets available that can make life easier and more manageable for our senior loved ones.
ParentGiving.com offers a lot of great ideas for spot-on purchases for the senior in your life. It is sorted by categories to help you shop with ease. Returns are welcome, because your satisfaction is their #1 priority.
Here are 6 top picks for gift giving for seniors this year:
- Table Top Hair Dryer Holder – This hands-free hair dryer holder is designed to save time and energy.
- Wheelchair Cushion with Fleece Top – Comfortable wheelchair cushion with fleece top for extra comfort.
- Clip Board Insert – R.O.S. Spree – Clip board modular top for the Senior Activity Console.
- E-Z Walker Caddy by Drive Medical – The E-Z Walker Caddy includes a removable top that allows you to carry and conceal personal items on your walker.
- Tic Tac Toe Board Insert – R.O.S. Spree – Tic tac toe activity console top with extra large pieces.
- Trabasack Curve Connect- Velcro Lap Tray and Storage Bag – Lap tray with Velcro top and multiple straps for securing while sitting, to a wheelchair, or regular chair.
Merry Christmas from Presto Real Estate Services! Helping seniors and their caregivers is our top priority.